I assume you’re here to find out more about me …
I should warn you, I’m not that interesting — Truly!Me, Abigail Harris, I wrote that, honest.
So here is my bio: Daughter of the King, with a personal degree in book-nerdiness, chocolate lover, sister to seven, and word lover.
And since I have a hard time being “professional” here are some facts about my favorite authors/reads.
- Chautona Havig is my favorite author ever.
- Sarah Sundin is the best at WWII.
- Rosanna M. White is a wonder at WWI.
- Sarah Grace Grzy is a must for romance.
- Faith Potts’ writes the best broken guys.
- MaryAnn Minatra hooked me on Civil War stories.
- Susan May Warren gave me a love for spies.
- Kate Willis showed me that good sci-fi is possible.
- Victoria Lynn will always have a special place in my heart.
- Jesseca Wheaton broke me. (She’s also the best at indie WWII.)
- Kellyn Roth showed me anyone at any age can write.
- G.A. Henty filled the summer of 2014.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher made me love Amish fiction.
- Angela R. Watts is the Queen of Terror. (In a good way. Sorta.)
- I first cried at the Elsie Dinsmore collection.
- Ginger Pye has my heart.
- Five Little Peppers is a perfect pleasure.
- I met suspense with Dee Henderson’s O’Malley family.
- Amanda Tero, my favorite orphan train book in the world.
- Hedlund, Dickerson, and Havig have the best young adult fantasy.
Drop a note below if you so wish, I love to hear from other book lovers. I also love book recommendations!